ChristianAndJusticeChristianAndJustice

Main News Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 6 Fans

Goddess Does It Better Goddess Does It Better

Hmmm I found my self a bit confused watching this. The graphics wern't too bad, but I didn't really get the point of the flash. Maybe you could work on a flash with a full story instead of a little fragment like this.

Slippery Shower Slippery Shower

I enjoyed this. Really good animation and the story was pretty hilarious, lol. :D I look forward to see what you make in the future! Keep up the good work!

Charmander And Pikachu's Charmander And Pikachu's

Not bad! I found this mini-movie to be pretty silly. Just work on your voice acting and try to sound different while playing different characters or maybe get some other voice actors to help you.

miodragvuk9 responds:

i dont know anyone that would be willing to voice act but thank you

What Did I Just Create? What Did I Just Create?

Not too bad, but you definitely need to add some sound. It would make your movie a lot more exciting than it is now.

How to Breed Pokemon How to Breed Pokemon

Pretty great lol. I thought it was funny but I would have liked it more if it was longer. ;)

Random Things 1 Random Things 1

aaaahahahaha

This flash is genius. The only suggestions I have are add sound and work on your animation.

TUEA Ep.2-Waluigi TUEA Ep.2-Waluigi

Fantastic movie.

Unlike a lot of other crap in the portal, this was actually funny! The graphics could have been a bit better, but it added to the hilarity. Good job, keep making flashes like this or better.

NaruFRUBA NaruFRUBA

Wow, very underrated.

I liked it, it was very good. The animation was good and seemed very artistic to me. Keep up the good work.

sweetyluli responds:

Thankies, I'm glad you liked it. I thought it deserved a least a 3... but I was wrong... nothing to new or interesting :(

Pokemon: Fated Battle Pokemon: Fated Battle

Wow!

Amazing movie! Never seen pokemon battle like this until now, but I like it! Great work!

[TG] Charles Barkley [TG] Charles Barkley